Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Notes Scan 1

Notes, Scan 1 '97 (Double click on pages to enlarge them, You can get out by going to the Top of the screen and using the back-button on your browser or press the Escape key)

She Don't Know She's Beautiful, Sammy Kershaw


Dallas
Eighteen Wheels & a Dozen Roses


Bobby Vee, Take Good Care of my Baby
Remingtons, Here We Are

Buffalo Springfield, For What it's Worth
Jay & The Pacemakers, Ferry Cross The Merze
Monkees, Last Train to Clarkesville
Spirit in the Sky, Norman Greenbaum
Hey Baby, Marty Stewart
Good Morning Little School Girl, Ten Years After
(Excerpt) Real Good Feel Good Song, Boz Scaggs

Guitar Town

When You Say Nothing At All

Working Woman
I Thought, He Walked on Water
Don't We All Have The Right ?

Dixie Land Delight
3 Time Loser
Straight Tequilla Night
Trouble, Tanya Tucker
Come Back Home, Dwight Yocum

I Don't Know Why, You Don't Want Me, Roseanne Cash

Any Day Now, Ronnie Millsap
I'm Leaving Here A Better Man
Getting Better
24 Hours From Tulsa, Gene Pitney
Summertime Blues, Alan Jackson
Gimme That Old Time Rock & Roll, Bob Seeger

Just my handwritten notes to fake with.
Watch out ! maybe I'll do some more!
Sorry Pardner, I can't even guarantee the
lyrics are right !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Thoughts or Better Fakes you wish to share? Please Do!